- Special classes for the youngest dancers. 6-12 years old.
If there are enough participants we can still devide the group into two age groups. 6-8 and 9-12 years.
However 11 and 12 year old can always also try the main junior club classes.
- Boys and girls are welcome to this once a week class. No partner needed.
- In a playful way, they discover ballroom dancing. They develop body coodination, posture, coordination with music and with a partner.
Please inform us, if you are interessted in this classes, but the schedule is not possible for you
Flexible danceshoes for children will support the movements, espacially help them when they learn to turn.
The shoes will also protect the fragile legarticulations from twisting.
Dresscode, there is no uniform,
Girls leggings, skirt or trousers and T-shirt, blouse or any other top of their choice
Boys trousers and T-shirt, shirt or any other top of their choice
- 170,- € per participant includes
- minimum 25 lessons and all rehearsals to the gala ball in june
one class, once a week
- annual membership in Skylight Dance Club asbl and Danssport Vlaanderen
- insurance through Danssport Vlaanderen
New Rising Stars Beginners
Saturdays at 11:00-12:00,
Free Trial Lesson
10/09 at 11:00 Lutgardiscollege, Auderghem
In an adapted programme, the kids learn their first steps of
Cha-cha, Mambo, Disco Swing, Jive, Slow Waltz, Tango, Quickstep
Little by little the dancers discover the basic steps, first solo, then dancing them with a partner
Leo is a very experienced coach for this age group.
Rising Stars Advanced
Fridays at 18:40-19:55
Free Trial Lesson
09/09 at 18:30, Lutgardiscollege
- young dancers that have completed one year of our programme or another dance class (approximatly 25-30 lessons)
- they will dance together with our junior club students, but they have their own teacher to follow them
- the programs are following wdsf figure limitations for their age categories